Sunday, July 11, 2021

Portfolio 2 Sprint 4

 

I missed what probably would've added up to around 10 hours of work over the last 4-5 days with a stomach bug I caught out of nowhere and couldn't figure out how to make better other than just waiting for it to pass, and I would say my remaining work for this character is something around that amount of time. Clone Wars style texturing is quite flat in terms of implied height or bump detailing, but very scratchy in a hand painted/sketched looking manor, and that will take some time to texture in by hand. Since my next assignment is technically a part 2/companion piece to this, in modeling Bell's animal companion, I can pull some time from the beginning of the process, and as well later when modeling a creature that has little to no props associated with it. Retopo for that should also be much quicker than this was, with like 19 piece total in the end. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 3 - Ember's Textures

 To be frank I did fall behind on Ember this week thanks to multiple real life factors + other school obligations + end of semester burn out...