Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sprint 4 - Portfolio Mermaid piece (in progress)


    The amount of roadblocks I ran into over the final week, both in real life and with software, was somehow still surprising and clearly I didn't plan with enough leeway. Looking back there's also a very specific point when I tried to condense my subtool in Zbrush into a 3 or 4 meshes, and this has led to hours of trouble shooting bad mesh bakes/ fixing and redoing ugly UVs. 

    From here I need to finish texturing her, add some bones to pose her arms like in the original concept, and get some nice renders of her posed and portfolio ready. By tomorrow night I should be done with texturing, Tuesday I can get her arms rigged and posed, and hopefully by Wednesday night I can have all of my renders photoshopped and pretty and portfolio ready. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Portfolio 3 Week 3 - Ember's Textures

 To be frank I did fall behind on Ember this week thanks to multiple real life factors + other school obligations + end of semester burn out...